Glen's golf research

Glen's golf research
Glen Osborne

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Golf & Volleyball - Any Similarities

Years ago I was a physical education teacher from Grades 1 to 9. I loved volleyball. I loved teaching it to Grades 4 to 9. Whoops! This is blog about golf! What has volleyball got to do with trying to hit a golf ball?

There is a critical skill in volleyball that a golfer can relate to. I would like some comments from those of you who played volleyball. Do you know the skill I am referring to? Can you offer some comments about the connection to golf? I will comment as well to help you get a better understanding of this concept. At some time in the future I will tell you my idea of how the two sports have a significant connection.

1 comment:

Glenz Golf at Ladysmith BC said...

A further hint (from Glen):
In both sports the ball has to be put in motion.